HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Star wars X-wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mephetran
Certificirani lingvist

PostSubject: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 am

Pričao sam s irancem o tome, jeste vi to kupili na kraju? ja sam isto mislio to ubost. Igra mi se nesto na tu foru, kratko a slatko.

Scotty Pippen

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 am

Uboli smo starter samo do sada. Ja planiram ubost još jedan starter jel je to must have zbog kockica i svega....tomek je isto zagrijan pa možete vas dva za cijenu dva startera ubost ovih extra blistera brodica sto dolaze komadno. Mozemo se nac jedan dan na kavi pa se izdogovarat. Nema smisla da svatko kupuje svoje. Iako mozete ako ocete ja i iranac smo svakako planirali kupovati si...ovako nas moze izac sve jeftinije.

daNba
Scotty Pippen

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 am

A mozemo i na konto kluba kupiti ako je dovoljno ljudi zainteresirano...samo prijedlog, nije must have.

mephetran
Certificirani lingvist

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 am

Aj onda na kavu kasnije pa ćemo dogovorit, ja bih si to uzimao čim prije jer sam zapaljen poput tinejdžerice u svlačionici muškog rukometnog kluba "Radnik Dimnjačar" iz Markušice.

oko 2 u magisu

Salt Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 am

Našao sam neke zanimljive detalje o igri još nekidan slučajno
SuperKlaus wrote:
Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game has an utterly bizarre rule that if your miniature space fighter bumps into another mini, you lose your ability to to take an action. Actions include locking your target computer on to the enemy, doing a roll or pouring on some gas for last-second repositioning, and - this one is universal to all ships and thus very common - simply focusing yourself on the task at hand so you can shoot / dodge shots better. So, I guess you lose your chance to steel yourself or turn that little knob in your TIE Fighter or whatever because you had to avoid a collision at the last second. Sure...but isn't this game an abstraction of 3D space combat? Wouldn't it be one thousand times more likely that you're simply passing above or below the mini "in reality," especially considering you don't lose your focus for taking a flight path through another mini?

That's not even the Murphy's Rule. The Murphy's Rule comes after you know that ships plan their flight paths simultaneously, in secret. They then execute their flight paths, and take their actions immediately after said execution, in turns according to ascending pilot skill. Mooks fly and act before aces. This is supposed to make it so aces get to select actions more intelligently after seeing the final map position of lesser pilots for the turn. What this actually means, a staggeringly large percentage of the time, is that ace pilots fly directly into other minis when those other minis fly to spots the ace didn't expect. And lose their actions. Darth friggin' Vader therefore commonly loses his poo poo when Bumblefuck Squadron Pilot #12's move is not perfectly predicted. (It's especially egregious for Vader, who is such an excellent pilot he normally gets 2 actions every turn - but oh no Mr. Dark Lord, look out, a chimp in a flight suit is in front of you! SWERVE! SWEEEERVVVEEE)

Keep in mind that the lowliest idiot pilots in the game aren't just illogically blocking the galaxy's finest. The lowliest of the low move before everyone else and so know where every other mini will be when they execute their flight paths - therefore, Bumblefuck Squadron #12 will NEVER collide with another mini, barring gross miscalculation from his controlling player or one hell of a space-traffic jam. So the lowly are also demonstrating...flawless piloting brilliance?

The best illustration of this Murphy's Rule: there is a critical hit effect, "Damaged Cockpit," that lowers the victim's pilot skill score to zero. A critical hit effect - a game concept that is expressly saying "you are damaged and inferior now" - transforms your pilot into a veritable psychic who never loses his focus and can shake any ace in the galaxy. Yikes!

Here's a much smaller one, more in the "whaddya know" category than "reason for a 2nd Edition printing." Luke Skywalker may not be defined by any moment in the entire Star Wars trilogy more than the moment where he "use[d] the Force, Luke," turning off his targeting computer to sink the shot that killed the Death Star. Yet his power in X-Wing is to convert a "focus" icon into a "dodge" icon when shot at. So? Normally, you have to use your "focus" action to do that. Thus Luke is disincentivized to take "focus" actions. He's getting the milk, if you will, and so doesn't need the cow. The only other action his X-Wing is allowed to perform is...target lock. So Luke's presumably Force-given power to be preternaturally focused at all times...means he uses his targeting computer, like, constantly. Go figure!

AP HMG is a magical HMG that makes a Gecko out of a Jotum.
-Rejn

Well that's bullshit, and you're bullshit, and your whole army is bullshit, and this whole table is bullshit, except for my side, which is balanced.
Back to top Go down
daNba
Scotty Pippen

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 am

Neče moči danas....može nedjelja eventualno....danas radim a sutra se treznim od večernjih izleta u nepoznato.

A što se tiče ovo quota što je dio stavio...nema mi lik bas neko stajaliste...on je totalno zabrijao na realizam...kao luke je u filmu ovaki onaki a nije u igri...totalno nebitno po mom misljenju....uglavnom mislim da mu stajalista nisu validna kao takva. al oke. svatko ima pravo na svoje misljenje, ne kazem da je igra savrsena u pravilima (nije ni wh pa ga igramo) ali vrlo je igriva, brza i interesantna.

Fenris
Salt Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Ma to za Lukea to je manje bitno, to je samo mali dio teksta i nije toliko problem za igru koliko je oddity. Ono iznad toga sve je puno zbunjenije :p

-Rejn

Well that's bullshit, and you're bullshit, and your whole army is bullshit, and this whole table is bullshit, except for my side, which is balanced.
Back to top Go down
Kalde
Kamen Spoticanja

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Di to uzimate? Carta Magica?

Znam da kad se LoM zatvarao, ti boosteri su bili nekih 5-10 kuna, a starteri oko 30-50. Sve je išlo u bescjenje...

Salt Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Um, mislim da si pobrkao malo stvari, mi pričamo o ovome http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=174&enmi=X-Wing

LoM se zatvorio prije nego što je ova igra napravljena.

-Rejn

Back to top Go down
Iranac
Matora Ojebina

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 am

ne da mi se citat onaj dinin navod (poceo pa mi bilo na pocetku jasno gdje lik ide s tim 3d prostorom), no mogu reci da mi igra djeluje podosta zanimljivo. tomek i ja smo bacili jednu partiju i cini se okilidokili. o realnosti ne bi puno pogotovo ne u SW. ajmo dzedaji, da vidim lajtshov maceve.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Salt Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 am

Ah, ma objasnit ću uživo Razz 

Anyway:

-Rejn

Back to top Go down
daNba
Scotty Pippen

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 am

Yep da...dolaze ti veči...navodno. Generalno mislim da če biti sranje i neko OP čudo, ali hej, ko kaže da si moramo to kupiti. Keep it kežual, keep it simple. Mislim i sada več postoji čizi lista sa trenutnim modelima koja odnosi turnire i pobjede...stvar je do čovjeka kolko je neko powergamer kolko je kežual gejmer.

Kalde
Kamen Spoticanja

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:09 pm

OK, sad kontam Smile

Mislio sam da pričate o ovome:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27970/star-wars-pocketmodel-tcg

Bad GM

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Prva bitka oko Endora je završila pobjedom pobunjenika...

Dok je protunapad uspješno izvršio iskusni imperijali zapovjednik demonstrirajući superiornu mobilnost Tie fightera boc 

Certificirani lingvist

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 pm

definitivno najdrazi battle report na forumu. jebenitza

Gnevni Amon

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Nakon 3 sata epske borb...ovaj...epskog partijanja na godišnjici mature, naši hrabri piloti pružili su si ruke i otkotrljali u nove pobjede. pigSleep Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Eh da...jebena partija...evo naletio sam slučike na ovo...za liste praviti....a možete i otiči na random pa vam on sam složi listu od kolko god bodova očete...samo mu treba par smjernica i to je to...

http://fabpsb.free.fr/index.php?lng=en

mephetran
Certificirani lingvist

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:07 am

forica link! pravim novu porudžbinu upravo Smile

PostSubject: Re: Star wars X-wing   

Back to top Go down

Star wars X-wing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1