Evo Agramov AC, iz kojeg predlažem da koristimo pravila za Line of Sight:

http://ums-agram.hr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18717

Quote :
Line of Sight

• Level 0: Swarms
• Level 1: Infantry and War machines
• Level 2: Cavalry, Monstrous infantry/beasts, War beasts, Chariots
• Level 3: Monstrous cavalry
• Level 4: Large Targets(Warmachine on Carriage), Monsters, Hills (units on a hill add their level to the hill level)
• A house counts as a level 3 for the purpose of determining what can be seen from the building during the Magic and Shooting phase. To determine how many models can shoot from a house roll a D3 before the game; number of models that can shoot is D3x5.
• All skirmishers count as 1 level lower than their unit type.

These levels interact in the following way:
1. The unit does NOT see over the level equal to or greater than its own level (i.e., war machines do not see through infantry, but do see through skirmishers and over swarms) unless the target is of level higher than the object in the way.
2. The unit sees over the level less than its own (i.e., cavalry sees over infantry)
3. If the unit is shooting over a unit that is lower than its own level by 1, their target is considered to be “in cover” (‐2 to hit with missile weapons)
4. If the unit is shooting over a unit that is lower than its own level by 2 or more, their target is NOT considered to be “in cover” (no penalty to hit with missile weapons)
5. Large targets cannot get cover save from units or obstacles, but can from other terrain.
6. Impassable terrain and buildings count as always blocking line of sight.
7. Cannons when shooting only need to see the model they are targeting. They do not have to see the spot on the table they are picking before the bounce roll.

Forests do NOT block line of sight. Instead, if a model is shooting INTO or THROUGH a forest, the target is considered to be “in cover” (‐1 to hit with missile weapons). Models shooting out of the forest do not receive any penalties.

Open terrian is still a type of terrain for the purpose of certain rules and spell effects.
You cannot deploy units inside terrain which is for any reason impassable to them.

PostSubject: Re: Agram AC   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 pm

joe ce dobit infarkt... iako se ja u potpunosti slazem, ima logike
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Salt Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Agram AC   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Slažem se i ja sa ovim pravilima. Mislim, ja deployam topove na brda i kad se igra ETC...

AP HMG is a magical HMG that makes a Gecko out of a Jotum.
-Rejn

Well that's bullshit, and you're bullshit, and your whole army is bullshit, and this whole table is bullshit, except for my side, which is balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agram AC   

Back to top Go down

Agram AC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAN KLUB SLOVA Č :: WARHAMMER FANTASY BATTLE :: WHFB Općenito-
Jump to: